Clackamas Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Clackamas - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Clackamas: $516,300 / County Avg $796,900
Avg Taxes in Clackamas: $4,100 / County Avg $6,500
Avg Sq. Ft. in Clackamas: 2,325 / County Avg 2,944
Avg Price per/ft2 in Clackamas: $222 / County Avg $271
Avg Walkscore in Clackamas: 40 / County Avg 25
Avg Year Built in Clackamas: 1997 / County Avg 1987
Avg Days on Website in Clackamas: 47 / County Avg 69
Clackamas Real Estate Market Health
Clackamas is located SW of Portland, Oregon. The city is surrounded by two main bodies of water; the Clackamas River and Willamette River.
The city offers plenty of opportunities for great recreation.
- The Sah-Hah-Lee Golf course is right in the heart of Clackamas.
- The North Clackamas Aquatic Park makes waves in family fun.
- Skiing, snowboarding, and all other snow sports are less than an hour drive away at Mount Hood Meadows.
- If you’re a beginner to snow sports, Clackamas’ own Mogul Busters have specialized instructors for learning how to tear up the mountain.
- For you shoppers, Clackamas Town Center is a massive shopping mall just downtown.
Clackamas residents have higher median household income compared to Oregon by a +$7,000 margin. Unemployment in the city is 0.6% lower than Oregon. Drivers, sales, and computer Specialists make up a majority of the job market in Clackamas.
Clackamas makes itself a hard city to complain about and a pretty wonderful place to live in.
|Areas in Clackamas OR|
|Milwaukie - Gladstone - Happy Valley - Clckmas - D|
|Neighborhoods in Clackamas OR|
|SUNNYSIDE UNITED NEIGHBORS|