Bull Mountain Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Bull Mountain Listings Summary
Bull Mountain - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Bull Mountain: $627,800 / County Avg $607,800
Avg Taxes in Bull Mountain: $6,700 / County Avg $4,700
Avg Sq. Ft. in Bull Mountain: 2,899 / County Avg 2,358
Avg Price per/ft2 in Bull Mountain: $217 / County Avg $258
Avg Walkscore in Bull Mountain: 25 / County Avg 29
Avg Year Built in Bull Mountain: 2006 / County Avg 1996
Avg Days on Website in Bull Mountain: 32 / County Avg 64
Bull Mountain Real Estate Market Health
Bull Mountain is a lovely suburban area of Tigard, Oregon. With a beautifully hilly landscape and plenty of green and trees, this is one beautiful part of Oregon to live. The area is generally affluent with a higher average household income than Oregon’s by +$13,000.
What makes Bull Mountain so great
- 6 beautiful parks all across this area with the Fanno creek running through the majority of them
- King City Golf Course and Summerfield Golf Course are both a short drive away
- Access into Beaverton and Portland, Oregon
- Low unemployment rate
- Spacious yards
- The gorgeous Tualatin River National Refuge is teeming with protected wildlife and just at the southern tip of Bull Mountain
- Tigard High School and the Bridgeport Village Mall are just a short drive away
This cute suburb is a great place for those looking for some personal space from the city.